State Assessments Information
The following are prohibited (not allowed) during testing:
- No Bluetooth earbuds. Wired earbuds are acceptable.
- No smartwatches.
- No "Fitbit" style devices; No watches which make sounds; No electronics not allowed on campus on a normal school day.
- Phones will be turned in during testing. You may not have them during the exams - they must be out of the room.
- TI-30A calculators are allowed on select math testing days. Please check with your math teacher to confirm your calculator is acceptable.
Students who are on campus for testing are to:
- Wear their Bok uniform.
- Masks are mandatory and are worn at all times with the exception of eating lunch or a school-provided snack.
- May bring a school jacket to use during testing as some rooms may get chilly.
- Must bring their school-issued device and charger on testing days.
- Arrive before 9:00 a.m. on testing days.
- Temperature checks will be done when the student arrives on campus.
- Parents must make arrangements with transportation if they have been an online student; call LWCS Transportation at 863-215-8524